We ensure that all your information is safe and that your privacy is protected.
This information is only required to identify you while you access this website. All the information we possess will be subject
As a visitor of this website, you will be asked for personal details such as your name, contact details, product preferences
and other relevant customer information. This information is only collected for our internal database, to better our services,
to send you promotional offers from time to time and to get in touch with you for customer surveys.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register with us or fill out a form on our website.
On registration or on ordering products from our website, you may be asked to enter your name and contact details.
You may also visit our website anonymously.
What do we use the information for?
The personal information that we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
• To customise your experience on our website to your individual needs.
• To improve our website based on the feedback/information received from you.
• To address customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
• To process transactions. Your personal details will not be divulged, sold or exchanged without
your consent to any other company and will only be used for the purpose of delivery.
• To periodically send you promotional E-mails regarding new offers and products.
• To administer a contest, promotion or market survey.
How do we protect your information?
A series of security measures are in place to protect your personal information every time you access
the website to avoid unauthorised use or disclosure of information that we collect from you online.
• A cookie is simply put, pieces a text strings stored on your hard drive. It sent to you by a web server when you visit a particular site and is stored by your browser. The cookie is returned to the web server by your browser the next time you access the site.
• We use these cookies to only analyse web traffic which the cookie analyses one you give it permission to be stored on your systems hard drive.The sole purpose of this is to improve our website and customise it to our customer’s needs.This data is used strictly for statistical purposes and is then removed from the system.
• Cookies are only used by us to make your browsing experience better by allowing a server to recall any customised information that you have set. We can neither access nor modify any of your personal information in any way. Only the cookie that is sent to your browser in the first place is returned to the web server.
• The choice to accept or decline a cookie is up to you exclusively. If you do not want your browser to automatically accept cookies,make sure that you modify your browser settings to your preference.
Occasionally, we may offer third party links, products or services on our website. All these linked sites have their own independent privacy policies.Hence, we are not responsible for any of the content, services or products on such third party sites and are not liable for the same.
Controlling your Privacy
• In case you do not wish to share your personal information with us, you can always choose not to provide it in at the time of registration or while filling out a particular form.
• If you have signed up for our marketing services by providing your personal information, you can always unsubscribe from receiving future mails by writing to us at email@example.com.
• We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. It will only be used to inform you about promotional offers and third parties which may suit your preferences.
• You may request access the information we have on you under the Protection Act 1998.
• To correct any personal details we have on you, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org